The Villages of Gibsonburg and Woodville have come together to host a Town Hall. This meeting with elected officials will be business-centric. Each elected official will be given time to present updates from their respective offices. A brief Q&A session will follow.
Registration is REQUIRED for this event.
Invited Elected Officials
- Mayors of Woodville and Gibsonburg
- Village Councils of Woodville and Gibsonburg
- Sandusky County Commissioners
- Representative Gary Click
- Senator Bill Reineke
- LuAnn Cooke, Office of Lt. Governor Husted
Woodville/Gibsonburg Town Hall 2022
Date and Time
Monday Jun 27, 2022 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
June 20, 2022
Village of Woodville office
530 Lime St.
Woodville, OH 43469