Motion Controls Robotics, Inc.
Since 1995 Motion Controls Robotics, Inc (MCRI) has provided the highest quality robotic automation systems to a variety of industries. Building on that background experience, MCRI integrates robot systems to provide complete end-of-line applications, fulfillment solutions, and general material handling automation that include Industry 4.0 connectivity options.
• End of line applications - increase throughput, efficiency, and the overall quality of your process.
• Fulfillment solutions - improve your ROI, response time to customers, and can help you to train and dedicate staff to better paying jobs
focused on improving overall customer service.
• General material handling - provides robotic applications for smaller systems up to large scale, robotic handling solutions.
Motion Controls Robotics, Inc offers you our unmatched capabilities to elevate your company to the next tier of Industry 4.0 by combining automation expertise with full plant and front office connectivity interfacing with ERP/WMS systems.
“When we started MCRI our intent was and still remains, to help American companies competitive in the global manufacturing industry.” President Scott Lang
• FANUC Level 4, Certified Servicing Integrator, and member of the FANUC President's Circle of Achievement
• Robotics Industry Association (RIA) Certified Integrator, requiring rigorous testing every other year
• Zero lost time incidents for over 25 years
• Proprietary Database/Connectivity Software
• 24/7 Hotline and service dispatch