9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Great Lakes Community Action Partnership
Great Lakes Community Action Partnership provides a variety of programs to assist low-income families in Sandusky County and throughout northwest Ohio. In Sandusky County, GLCAP offers Early Head Start and Head Start preschool, senior services, public transportation, afterschool services, home repair, insulation and weatherization, homeless assistance, veteran support, utility payment assistance and other programs.
We have several locations in Sandusky County, including:
• GLCAP Headquarters at 127 S. Front St., Fremont
• Stricker Family Development Center at 765 S. Buchanan St., Fremont
• Clyde Family Development Center at 615 Vine St., Clyde
• Fremont Senior Center at 600 W. State St., Fremont
• Clyde Senior Center at 900 N. Woodland Ave., Clyde
• Gibsonburg Senior Center at 100 Meadow Lane, Gibsonburg
• TRIPS Public Transportation at 2317 Countryside Dr., Fremont
If heading east on Route 20 from Woodville, turn right on Front St. before crossing the railroad tracks and Sandusky River bridge. If heading west from Clyde, turn left after crossing the bridge.
Upcoming Chamber Events