Warehouse Shipping and Receiving functions. Order fulfillment, Inventory receipt, handling, storage and order fulfillment. Responsible to receive inventory products, stocking, maintaining, pick, pack, load and ship all products in the warehouse, in a complete, timely, safe and efficient manner, utilizing and operating various means of material handling equipment and inventory and order recognition tools such as RF scanners to achieve operational excellence and company goal of superior customer service and 100% On Time In Full order fulfillment.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Loading and unloading of products in a safe and efficient manner using necessary tools, equipment, and skills, i.e., RF scanning, where applicable, lift trucks, pallet jacks, etc., and may involve lifting and moving of heavy loads
- Verify the accuracy of inbound receiving lists, and receive product into inventory using the appropriate tools and systems , computer systems, i.e. RF scanning, if applicable
- Engage in warehousing duties such as picking/packing and/or storing of inventory, housekeeping duties, and product movement
- Order fulfillment with pick accuracy and reporting inventory shortages to management
- Maintain good customer service skills while interfacing with customers on customer pickups
- Assist in cycle count/inventory management responsibilities as assigned by the manager
- Maintaining clean, safe work areas at all times
- All other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: Warehousing operations, minimal computer skills, fork lift, and pallet jack operations. . Must have customer service skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills for processing documents such as bills of lading, transfers and pick tickets. Math skills including addition, subtraction, division and multiplication. High school diploma or its equivalent. Works with RF guns and scanning procedures. Able to utilize computer system to check inventory and orders and time management.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and move up to 80 lbs.
- Must obtain and maintain power equipment operating certification, i.e., forklift, pallet jack, and side loader
- Be a good communicator
- Demonstrates Customer-First attitude and behavior
- Ability to be a team player committed to the success of the business
- Excellent performance as evidenced by results produced
- Operates from a clear set of positive values and principles
- Has high moral character to demonstrate leadership
- Committed to continuous learning
- Can Do attitude
- Ability to take and execute instruction
Upcoming Chamber Events