Alarm Technician - Guardian Alarm
Alarm Technicians will install monitored alarm and camera systems, in residential customer's homes or Commercial businesses. Installation and Service Technicians have skills with hand tools, drills, and climbing ladders. These professionals possess a team player mentality, customer-focused driven, and have a CLEAN driving record. Any low voltage/electrical or home automation experience is a plus.
Why work at Guardian - Employee Rewards:
- Competitive compensation package with monthly and annual bonus potential
- Coverage rich benefits packages available for you and your family
- Retirement plan with 100% company match
- 8 Company paid holidays in addition to paid vacation/sick time off
- Specialized, paid training when you start AND ongoing – Guardian invests in You!
- Monthly employee appreciation and recognition events
- Annual employee appreciation outings
- Employee referral bonuses – get paid to bring more people like you to work for or become a customer of Guardian!
- Must be willing to learn the service process of burglar, home automation, and CCTV systems
- Some knowledge with installation and service of security systems
- Experience with fishing wires, attics, and crawl spaces is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Vocational or courses in electrical or communication systems is recommended