Security Sales Representative
- Selling and promoting security and related technology systems
- Build custom technology products for customers
- Maintain a solid reputation and relationship with our customers and advanced technology community
We are looking for a motivated individual that is ready to grow with our company. We see this position to be our leading our sales team after a few years. The job is a Monday thru Friday, day time job with no weekends. We are a veteran owned company that strongly encourages veterans to apply. If you have the skills and are ready to help us level up, please join our team.
Northcoast Security was established in 2010 by Roger Kuns, former Marine who moved back to the area and purchased the business. He has grown this business from a locksmith company to a full security service company that offers residential, commercial, industrial, and access controls solutions. We have a small town feel with big city solutions. Our customers range from Marathon Oil Company to your next door neighbor.
We are expanding our services and locations fast while staying on top of the best security and technology systems out there. We offer simple solutions to customers that help them feel safe and secure so they can enjoy their busy lives.
The position is full-time, Monday thru Friday 8:00-5:00. We offer competitive pay, a retirement match, paid time off, and opportunities to grow within our company.
- We sell Security Systems, Cameras, Access Control, Home Automation, Audio and Lighting Systems.
- You will create and demo products for customers, customized to their needs
- Basic computer skills, including up/downloading to control panels.
- Pay based on experience.
To apply just email your resume to: email@example.com. Questions? Call 419-334-3662. Find us on Facebook or our website: www.northcoastsecurity.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fremont, OH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person