Digital Media Specialist
Job Brief: We are looking for a Digital Media Specialist to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s online presence (social media, websites, google SEO and more). This job will also help prepare files for customer renderings and items needed through final production.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics
- Create content for social media platforms
- Develop new products
- Interact with customers on social media platforms and email marketing as well as monitoring customer engagement
- Design digital media campaigns that align with the goals of our business
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company, products and core values
- Operating drone and other cameras for site installation photos/videos
- Conduct Keyword Research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Utilize software to provide customers with job renderings when required
- Converting digital files to useful .dxf files for cutting or .eps files for printing/cutting
- Assisting in shop production when required
- Assisting in field installations when additional manpower is required.
- Managing consumable items used by maintenance technicians.
- Other duties as directed by the Company or driven by customer/production demands.
- High school diploma
- Previous related experience preferred
- Good customer relations
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Adobe Illustrator or other graphics software
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbal and written. Strong inter-personal skills are a must.
Hours: Days, M-F, 8a-4p
How to apply: Applications must be sent through email to: Jobs@teaguetechnologies.com