Vocational Habilitation Trainer
- Have at least a High School Diploma or GED.
- Operation of computer, phone, and office equipment.
- Must be able to handle confidential information with complete discretion.
- Must maintain valid Ohio Driver’s License.
- Current First Aid/CPR.
Conditional Employee Requirements:
- Bureau of Criminal Investigation Check must result in no felony record.
- Physical Exam must result in being able to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Drug screening must result in no substance abuse.
- Obtain and maintain the Adult Service Worker training as required by the DODD.
Description of Duties:
- Supervise and train adults with developmental disabilities in the production of goods and/or services.
- Assigns tasks based upon individual plan, monitor progress toward skill development, and provides recommendations to individual service plan as needed.
- Work with Program Manager to ensure quality production goals, contract goals, and objectives are met.
- Complete accurate daily documentation: consumer production and time sheet records, safety, unusual incident documentation, and other record keeping and reporting procedures.
- Resolves and coordinates solutions of problems between consumers, supervisors, and other personnel. Provide constructive feedback to teach consumers as required.
- Evaluates individual performance; assists with physical mobility, feeding, behavioral supports, toileting and bussing needs.
- Promote positive public relations towards individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Attend all staff meetings, conferences, and in-service trainings.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Essential Functions of the
- Operation of computer, phone, and office equipment for business/service.
- Communication Skills.
- Operate motor vehicle, hand cart, scales, small hand tools.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
Upcoming Chamber Events