Service Desk Technician
Since 2010, dotnet technologies has been servicing businesses throughout Northwest Ohio with quality Managed IT Solutions. At dotnet technologies, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, small company environment where you are a valued member of our team.
The Service Desk Technician provides excellent customer service by supporting a wide range of technical and network solutions. Serving as the initial point of contact, the ideal candidate is a great communicator with technical knowledge and a positive attitude. Candidate must be able to problem solve, provide creative solutions, and quickly adapt to changing situations.
- IT Support for Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support: VPN and Terminal Services.
- Run diagnostics to resolve customer reported issues
- Monitor the service board and respond to tickets in a timely manner, escalating issues as needed
- Enter all work as service tickets in Management System, including documentation of resolutions.
- Provide excellent customer service, excellent written and verbal communication sills
- 1+ years of IT or related experience.
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Professional IT Certifications such as: Microsoft MCSA, or CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience and qualifications.
- Health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun work environment and culture in a newly renovated, small town office
- Great opportunity for advancement in a growing business