The Croghan Colonial Bank is a community bank with a strong financial foundation created by the work of many individuals over a period of 129 years. The bank offers a diverse range of commercial and retail banking services through its 17 banking centers located in Northwest Ohio. The Croghan Colonial Bank offers competitive salary and benefit packages.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Vet/Disabled
IT Core System Analyst (Fremont, Ohio)
- Oversees mainframe operations and processing requirements. Runs programs, backups, and print jobs as scheduled and assigned.
- Monitors operation of the computer system according to current available instructions. Updates and introduces efficient shortcuts and strategies.
- Supports the bank’s in-house core system, Fiserv Premier.
- Assists IT Core Manager with core system vendor relationship, maintenance, compliance and testing.
- Manages Fiserv core system user and product specifications.
- Provides coordination and project management for new core system products and services.
- Researches core vendor software upgrades and new applications.
- Assists with maintenance and updates for applications.
- Troubleshoots and resolves data processing related problems or questions.
- Assists IT Core Operations Supervisor with training and support; serves as back up leader.
- Associates Degree in computer technology or related field
- Minimum 3 years computer experience
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must be able to work in a climate controlled environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Qualified applicants may send resume to:
- email HR@croghan.com
- mailing address:
Human Resource Department
323 Croghan Street
Fremont, OH 43420