Since 2010, dotnet technologies has been servicing businesses throughout Northwest Ohio with quality Managed IT Solutions. At dotnet technologies, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, small company environment where you are a valued member of our team.
The Field Engineer provides technical support needs for our break/fix and managed service customers. Detail-oriented and persistent, the Field Engineer is focused on all technology, including workstations, servers, printers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software. The ideal candidate is a great communicator and can confidently translate technical knowledge into actionable direction. We are looking for someone with a positive, career driven attitude who is motivated to learn and grow within the organization.
- IT support for Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft and VMware.
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- System documentation including reviews and recommendations.
- Manage multiple IT projects related to upgrades, improvements, and maintenance.
- Ensure issues are handled with proper priority, performing post-resolution follow ups and escalating issues when necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service, effective written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of IT experience.
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Professional IT certifications such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, preferred but not required
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and adapt to quickly changing situations.
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience and qualifications.
- Health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off and holidays.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun work environment and culture in a newly renovated, small town office
- Great opportunity for advancement in a growing business