CEO and President of the Chamber of Commerce of Sandusky County
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE CEO & PRESIDENT POSITION:
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced and visionary leader with a passion for the success of the local business community.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidate must possess an undergraduate degree in a related field or equivalent experience, 3-5 years leading and managing an organization with special emphasis on marketing, community building and profit and loss responsibility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills, including public speaking and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-building orientation
- Lead and direct subordinate staff members and work collaboratively with committees
- Ability to build strategic relationships and relate effectively with a broad range of constituents
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work well independently
- Working knowledge of business finances and budgeting
- Marketing experience to help promote membership, event participation, and community interaction
- Experience and knowledge related to the governance and regulations of non-profit organizations
- Social media skills
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems, especially QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with sensitive information
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS COMMENSURATE BASED UPON EXPERIENCE.
Resumes being accepted through August 23, 2019 or until the position is filled. If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to:
Chamber of Commerce of Sandusky County
Attn: CEO/President Search Committee
215 Croghan Street
Fremont, OH 43420
Upcoming Chamber Events