Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Housekeeper & Laundry Assistant:
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Clean hallways, stairways, etc.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner. Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers
- Clean vacant rooms as assigned
What makes us different? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in housekeeping/ laundry
- Prior experience in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferable