Construction Field Crew Position - full time
- General carpentry/building skills associated with the new construction and renovation of residential and light commercial projects, including wall layout, framing, siding, roofing, window & door installation electrical, plumbing, drywall, finish carpentry, etc.
- General laborer tasks associated with earthwork projects, including use of hand tools, shovels, etc.
- Mathematical skills as needed for adding measuring and grading.
- While equipment operation is not frequent for this role, occasional use of bobcat or backhoe to move materials will be necessary.
- Applicant should be capable of driving trucks and pulling/backing trailers.
- Ideal candidate will have 4 or more years of experience in the Job Duties listed above in residential and light commercial construction.
- Perform all other duties/tasks assigned by Project Manager or Site Foreman.
- Candidate must have an unwavering commitment to safety in all aspects of the job.
- Ability to repetitively lift and carry construction materials and tools on job sites.
- Fit to climb and maintain balance on ladders & scaffolding.
- Fit to move swiftly for complete day on outdoor earthwork sites.
- Comfortable working at elevated heights when necessary.
- Ability to learn new skills and apply them on future projects.
- Great communication skills and strong ability to work with others in team environment.
- Positive can-do solutions-based attitude toward all aspects of work environment.
- Commercial driver’s license is a plus but not a requirement.
- Compensation level will be based on experience.
- Current openings are long-term full-time positions with competitive benefits, including health insurance, retirement, and vacation pay.
- Zimmerman Building Company is a drug free workplace where drug testing is enforced through pre-employment, random, post-accident, etc. drug testing.
- Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off resume to 1001 N State Route 590 - Fremont OH 43420
Upcoming Chamber Events