Health & Wellness
Welcome to the Health and Wellness Committee Click Here for Application Form
Health & Wellness Committee
*Bob Littelman-Community Health Plan Alliance
*Christine Michael-Girl Scounts of NE Ohio
*Ginnette Clark-Sierra Lobo
*Dr. Jason Kolodziejczyk-Eye Centers of NW Ohio
Through a collaborative effort of community leaders; together we strive for better health using a wellness philosophy. By educating and motivating individuals, families, businesses, and communities, we seek to empower people and provide direction for self-improvement in all areas of health.
Through various activities, we strive for personal development, business growth and fulfillment of purpose. Also, we firmly believe in a strong unity amongst members.
- Networking amongst wellness minded businesses and individuals
- Consultant companies for improved productivity and employee satisfaction
- Involvement with Sandusky County Fair
- Education though editorials in the newspaper
- Attending Leadership Seminars
- Sponsorship of a 5K run
- Empowering the community through a Health and Wellness Seminar
People who would like to contribute...
- People should be proactive
- Focus wellness oriented lifestyle not disease oriented (focus on health not disease)
- Health care providers, Personal Trainers, Nutritionist, Massage Therapist, Life Coach (for goals)
- Financial prosperity, Spiritual, Yoga instructor, or any person that is proactive in motivating people
- Participate in Chamber events with the Health and Wellness Committee
- Commitment to growing personally, professionally, and devotion to a cause higher than self
Make Health a Habit!
The Health & Wellness Award recognizes Chamber Member employers that empower their employees to become involved in healthy options and health education. For your nomination to be considered, please complete and return this application to the Chamber office by December 6, 2012.
The Health & Wellness Committee will review the applications and select the best applicant for the award.